I am grateful that my previous post for husbands has brought with it the same request from the wives. Since I feel much more qualified to write the questions that wives can ask their husbands to encourage us…here are 10 questions for you:
- What is something I can do that makes you feel loved by me?
- What are some things I can say in front of our children that would make you feel respected and honored?
- How can I make your time when you come home from work more restful and relaxing?
- What are some things I say or do that make you feel like I am being disrespectful?
- What is your desired expectation for physical intimacy?
- What can I say or do that makes you feel I support your ministry?
- How can I spiritually encourage you?
- How can I best care for you when you are discouraged?
- What is the best way to approach you if I feel our schedule is out of control?
- How can I support you in the discipleship of our children?
A few of these questions will be more for pastors and their wives, but I am confident most of these questions will be accurate in touching any Christian husband’s heart and provoke him to share about the things that are important to him.