All funds that go to support Practical Shepherding will allow…
- Staff support so that more books and resources can be written, published, and distributed especially to places and pastors that cannot afford them.
- More books to be sent to needy areas of the world where pastors are being trained, but cannot afford practical resources.
- More opportunity and time to travel, teach, and train pastors throughout the world.
- More opportunity with efficiency to counsel pastors usually dealing with time sensitive issues.
- More time for free resources to be written and made available via the internet.
How can I donate a tax deductible gift to Practical Shepherding?
If you wish to give financially to this ministry, all gifts are tax deductible. Please send a check or money order to:
Practical Shepherding, Inc
P.O. Box 21806
Louisville, KY 40221