Brian Croft sits down with Jim Savastio to discuss life and ministry. Jim serves as the pastor of The Reformed Baptist Church of Louisville for the last 25 years, and serves as the president of the board of Practical Shepherding. He is married to Becky, and they have four children.
Listen as Brian and Jim discuss the following topics:
- How did Jim sense his call to ministry?
- How did Jim’s plans change from ministry oversees to serve a church in Louisville?
- What is the fundamental role of a pastor?
- What is one joy and one challenge Jim has experienced in 25 years of pastoral ministry?
- What kind of experience have his wife and children had as a pastor’s family?